Monday, January 11, 2010

A Clean Slate

Alright, I had a little blog once upon a time ago (when we still thought emo music was cool) where I sat and wrote about the frustrations of sitting down and writing a book. Well I gave up on the blog, partly because I became frustrated with writing a blog as well!
What became of that book I was writing, you ask? Oh, I'm still writing it mind you. But right now...I'm still on the freakin' first chapter! (I often have a tendency to begin new drafts right in the middle of writing the book) It's pretty slow going. Nowadays I rarely have time to right.
But I happen to have some spare time right now (hence this post.)
This blog, in case you're wondering, will be about writing (duh...), blogging (a bigger duh), and some random things. Random things? Yeah. Like what? Well my dear copains, maybe stories I've written, poems, and rants about...stuff (like society or the fact we were all out of milk this morning.) Hey, it's all writing, all of the stuff I'm going to be writing is basically an arranging of letters from the English alphabet. That counts for something, right?
Well that's it for today.
Au revoir, and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment